Do-It-Yourself Repair Kits from Kiteaid
Kiteaid’s products were engineered to offer a permanent solution for repairing damaged kites.
- Minimize Downtime – If a kite is damaged while on a 3-day vacation, I do not want to miss a day of kiting. I want to be back flying again in less than an hour.
- Permanent – Once a kite is repaired, I do not want to have to deal with it again. The solution needs to be peel resistant and strong.
- Easy-To-Use – I want to be kiting, not dealing with a tedious process.
- Translucent – I do not want the repair to affect the look of my kite.
- Environmentally Independent – The same repair has to work on my foil kite at -20°C as it does on my inflatable kite at 45°C.
- Weather Resistant – Kites are in the sun and salt water all the time, so the repair needs to stand up to the elements.